Kerala police SI recruitment 2019 apply for sub inspector: The Kerala Police is one of the most efficient bodies prevalent in India. Every year, it conducts the Kerala Police SI recruitment for various vacant posts in the Police department.
The most coveted posts are Sub-inspectors, assistant sub-inspectors, and constables. The candidates will get all the information from the official website of the department, i.e., www.keralapolice.org.
Kerala police SI recruitment 2019
The board will soon start the Kerala Police Sub-inspector recruitment for the post of Sub Inspectors for the year of 2019. The official notification will soon be declared b the board that will contain all the necessary details such as the Kerala Police SI eligibility criteria, age limits, educational qualifications, important dates, etc. If you want to apply for the most coveted post of sub-inspectors, you have to live up to the eligibility criteria given in the official advertisement.
The job for Sub-inspectors of police, 2019 will be purely a government job. The exact name of the posts and the number of the posts of SI is not available for now. However, the candidates will get the information on the official website in the Kerala Police SI recruitment notification. Keep yourselves updated by visiting the website repeatedly.
All the candidates will first have to go through the tough Kerala Police SI recruitment 2019 selection procedure to land up a job with the police department. Various tests will be conducted, such as PET, preliminary tests, written examination, medical tests, interview, etc.
Once the candidate scores above the decision to cut off marks, he will be called upon for the personal interview. Once he clears the interview too, he will be finalized for the job of the Sub-inspector.
The candidates have to fill up the Kerala police sub-inspector application form that will be available on the official website of the board. Follow these steps to fill the form successfully:
- Log on to the official website of the board, i.e., keralapolice.org.
- Read the advertisement that will be given on the home page. Make sure that you do not skip any necessary information.
- Once you have gone through the advertisement, click on apply now. An online form will appear in front of you.
- Fill in all the details without leaving any field blank.
- Once you have filled in all the details, upload the scanned copies of signature and passport size photograph.
- Click on submit.
- You can now download the form and get it printed.