Kerala Police constable recruitment 2020 online application: The constable recruitment notification has been announced by the Kerala state police. There are various vacancies which will be filled through the Kerala PSC constable recruitment process by the Kerala police department.This is a very good opportunity for the candidates to clear the tests for Kerala Police constable recruitment 2020.
The candidates must be eligible for the post only then they will be recruited. The eligibility conditions can be checked by the candidates on the official website of the Kerala police ‘www.keralapolice.org’.
Kerala Police constable recruitment 2020
The candidates who are interested and think are eligible for the post must apply for it online through the official website.You have to obtain the Kerala PSC Police constable application form from the nearest post office and fill it with clean handwriting and submit it before the last date.
The application fee for the general category is 250/- and 100/- for the scheduled caste /scheduled tribes/OBC candidates.The interested candidates who are interested must apply for the vacant posts. The candidates can apply for it as follows :
- The interested candidates have to open the official website of the Kerala police ‘‘www.keralapolice.org’.
- Then you have to open the Kerala Police constable recruitment link.
- find the vacancy do the Kerala constable online application form 2020.
- download the application form from that link.
- Then the application form has to be filled and attach all the important self-attested documents such as qualification, age proof etc.
- upload the scanned signatures and photographs of the candidates
- Submit the Kerala PSC constable application form 2020 after checking all the errors on the application form.
Firstly the required eligibility condition should be cleared by the candidate.The interested candidates must have cleared 10th/12th from the recognized board. The age of the candidate should have the minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 35 years. The candidate has to clear the following test :
Kerala Police constable Physical test – all the required conditions must be cleared so that he is eligible to appear in the written examination.
Kerala Police constable Written exam – the written examination will be conducted which has to be cleared by the candidate so the candidate becomes eligible to appear in the personal interview.
Interview- the candidate who will clear the upper stage will be eligible to give the interview. The one who will score the passing marks in the interview will be eligible for the posts of the constable in Kerala police department.