Kerala Police Constable Cut off Marks list 2020 is now available here. Candidates can download the Kerala Police Constable Cut off Marks list from our web page. A Cut off mark is calculated for all type of competitive exams. Kerala Police Constable Cut off Marks List 2020 is one that decides whether the applied candidate is qualified on the exam or not. The cutoff mark is an essential mark for all competitive exams.
Kerala Police Constable Cut off Marks 2020
The Recruitment Board which conducts the exam decides the cut off marks. Usually, the Kerala Police Constable Cut off Marks 2019 varies for different examination. Generally, in a common exam, the average mark obtained by all the applied candidates is decided as cut off marks. Cut off marks is also listed as the result for those who are selected after all the process is completed.
Why Kerala Police Constable Cut off Marks 2020 is important?
- This is the minimum marks that have to be scored by any applicant. The Kerala Police Constable Cut off Marks 2020 plays a vital role in common written examinations.
- For example, in a common exam, only the candidates who have scored the Kerala Police Constable Cut off Marks 2020 is declared as qualified.
- If any candidate failed to score the minimum cut off the mark then they are considered as disqualified candidates.
- This type of marks is also considered as eligibility criteria by some employment opportunity also.
- For example, the Kerala Police Constable Cut off list 2020 gained in GATE exam is included as a criterion in some Private Companies Recruitment.
- Hence cut off marks is a gateway for the candidates to get their job.
Types of Kerala Police Constable 2020 Cut off Marks
The cut off marks are divided into two categories.
- Overall cut off mark
- Section wise cut off mark
Overall cut off the mark- This mark is calculated in a total of the exam. For example, in the SSC exam overall cut off mark is used.
Section wise cut off marks– This is calculated based on each and every section of the exam. For example, in Bank exams, there is section wise cut off marks. The applied candidates must score the expected cut off in each section to pass the exam.
KPSC Cut Off Marks
The cut-off mark list for the Kerala Police Constable examination is given below:
General Category – 54
ST – 42
SC – 45
OBC – 43
NCC Ward – 40
How to Know the Cut off mark
After writing the exam all the candidates are eager to know the results and expected Kerala Police Constable Marks list 2019 for the exam. The candidates can know their cut off mark from the official website.
- Sign in into the official website.
- Select Cut off Marks from the menu.
- In that, the candidates find the detailed Kerala Police Constable Marks list 2020 for all categories.
Thanks for your time. For further updates, please visit our site. we will provide the updates periodically.